Sunday, December 28, 2014

Random Things That Make Me Happy

For some odd reason, I am feeling pulled to make New Year's Resolutions or goals or some such thing. That really isn't like me, especially not lately.

Lately, I have been more of a go-with-the-flow, live-in-the-moment sort of person.

I thought I would make a list of things that make me happy.

1. Being outside

2. Feeling competent at pretty much anything

3. Feeling close to someone

4. Laughing

5. Acquiring new information

6. Learning how to do new things

7. Organizing or cleaning something

8. Writing or saying something beautiful

9. Floating in the water where I cannot touch the bottom

10. Being a part of a large crowd

11. Being alone in an uncluttered place

12. Random, unexpected intensity

That is all that I can think of for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment