For some odd reason, I am feeling pulled to make New Year's Resolutions or goals or some such thing. That really isn't like me, especially not lately.
Lately, I have been more of a go-with-the-flow, live-in-the-moment sort of person.
I thought I would make a list of things that make me happy.
1. Being outside
2. Feeling competent at pretty much anything
3. Feeling close to someone
5. Acquiring new information
6. Learning how to do new things
7. Organizing or cleaning something
8. Writing or saying something beautiful
9. Floating in the water where I cannot touch the bottom
10. Being a part of a large crowd
11. Being alone in an uncluttered place
12. Random, unexpected intensity
That is all that I can think of for now!