Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Blogmas Days 7, 8 & 9!

Oops! I have been busy with work and missed a few days.

Day 7
Handmade Christmas: Your Favorites to Give or Get
I love to get hand-knit mittens. I have never had a pair of mittens from the store that was quite right!
I am not much of a homemade gift giver. I don't really enjoy making things. I have given photo books before and baked goods, but that is about it.

Day 8
What Is on Your Wish List This Year?
I want a calendar with big squares, but I think someone has already taken care of that need. I would love gift cards to get warm clothing. I think I spent my entire yearly clothing budget on summer stuff this year. I always like treats and games to play with the family.

Day 9
Winter Items You Can't Live Without
Snow shovels!!! We go through so many snow shovels. Hot chocolate and flavored coffees. Music. Warm soups and stews! Salt for the steps. Mittens.

No comments:

Post a Comment