Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Random Rambling Vague Life Update

This is not going to be a week with a lot of time for blogging.

I am working a lot. My house is starting to get messy. I am not quite keeping up with the laundry. We need the money right now though so I am going to plow through towards my goals.

I have spring fever big time, and especially on sunny days, I only want to have fun. Unfortunately, I am one of those persons who don't really know how to have fun. I am trying to learn by relaxing just a little bit and trying to figure out how to assert my needs without running over anyone else's. All that might just require a little more social skills and common sense than I was born with, but I can give it a shot!

Esme started a job at McDonalds yesterday. It went well. She needs a bike soon though because otherwise she will spend way too much time waiting for Diana. Toni is Toni. He is jumping into the yard work with a fierce determination. We are going to kill some of the poison ivy this year. I want to be able to hang my laundry outside all summer without fear of contamination. Also, I want the grandkids to be able to play outside more freely when they visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment