Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Sunday

Jesus Christ is risen today! Alleluia!

And yet, I am still sweating the small stuff because it hasn't felt like small stuff. I have been worn down lately and emotionally vulnerable. Resilience has never been one of my strong points. It is rather embarrassing 'cause I preach resilience and positivity, but there are those times when I just don't want another challenge.

Today's challenges included breaking the coffee pot and getting some cuts on my hand from it and finding the picnic ham I had purchased was just slightly too big for my crockpot. The good things were that Diana put bandaids on me and took me to get a new coffee maker, I remembered that ours had a short anyways, and I was able to cut the ham and fit it into the crockpot.

I am tired from it all though! (Well, hiding 201 eggs in the briars might have something to do with it.

In better news, money is good enough, and we keep getting financial blessings. I had good connecting time with Joseph yesterday. I am joyfully hopeful about the future.

The kids are outside searching for those last 14 eggs. They are good!

No comments:

Post a Comment