Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thoughts

Writing is a way for me to explore and hold onto my thoughts.

Maybe that isn't quite right. Writing is a way for me to put my thoughts into words, to play with them using a combination of logic and flow, and eventually to let go. Sometimes forever. Often, probably, forever. Sometimes just for a while.

Lately, my time has been filled with earning money. We have problems supporting ourselves even though we are quite frugal. Lately though, I have been feeling like I am making poor decisions and need a path. That isn't quite right either. Lately, I have been feeling like I need a path, and decision making is excruciatingly painful.

I am hoping to take a short retreat in August. Right now, it is difficult for me to see how this will occur, but I feel that I would benefit from it so I am still walking in that direction.

My brain suffers from stress. My body does too. It is very hard to combat. I am looking forward to a few days at the beach this summer. Last year, I only went to the beach once, Green Lakes for my grandchildren's birthday party. If I manage to work hard and there continues to be adequate work and I don't get fired, I think I can slowly improve our financial situation. Any way that Ant of Diana helps out will be just that much better. I struggle though.

And often I cannot see the path.

That might be because I do not know what path I am following.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there sugar! Every path has it's puddles. ♥

    ReplyDelete